BLUESTAR® Identi-HEM® Box of 24 Tests
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Product code: VD-HEM-24
Bluestar® Identi-HEM is a highly sensitive and rapid qualitative immunochromatographic test for specific detection of human blood.
- This product has less false positives in the Mustelide family
- Delivered with a swab
- Offers an extended shelf life compared to similar
- Cost effective product for department budgets.
Contents of Bluestar Identi-HEM Test
- Collection tube (bottle type) containing 2 ml extraction buffer for the blood sample
- Sterile swab
- The test device
How to use the test
- Unscrew cap from tube, careful not to spill the extraction buffer
- Use swab provided to collect samples of presumed blood trace.
- In the case of dry sample, it is possible to humidify the swab prior to use with extraction buffer
- Immerse swab, by vigorously shaking for 10 seconds, into the tube of extraction buffer.
- Remove the swab from plastic tube while squeezing it against the tube wall to extract the most liquid as possible
- Dispose of swab then screw cap back onto the tube
- The collected sample is stable at room temperature but should be tested within 7 days.
- Remove the reaction device from its protective pouch
- Break the collection tube tip then squeeze to dispense 4 drops of obtained solution into the reagent device well.
- Read results 10 minutes after sample was added
Storage Temperature Limits
Store Bluestar® products in a dry environment with temperatures ranging 39° - 84°