Lumicyano powder (1g) + Solution (20g)
- Fuming & fluorescent dye-staining in one step
- Level 3 Ridge details
- DNA sampling compatible
- Operates in all fuming chambers
- Can be used directly at crime scene
Lumicyano allows, with a one-step process, the revelation of fingerprints in standard fuming chambers. It removes the post-processing stage of dyeing or dusting with powder : fingerprints are immediately fluorescent!
Lumicyano has been especially designed to show fingerprints with a stronger brightness and to develop high level detailed fingerprints under optimal conditions. There is also a minimized risk to over glueing ; this provides better results than classical cyanoacrylate, post-treatment dyes or powders. It can be used in all fuming chambers operating under standard fuming conditions (Hygrometry : 80% - Hotplate : 250°F/130°C)
The Lumicyano technology is fully compatible with DNA analysis. It is therefore possible to perform a double identification (papillary then DNA identifications) on a single print.
One Lumicyano kit LK1-20 (including a 1 gm Lumicyano Powder bottle) allows:
7 cycles in a 650 liter (23 cub.ft) fuming chamber
25 cycles in a 170 liter (6 cub.ft) fuming chamber
KIT CONTENTS :
- 1 gm Lumicyano Powder bottle
- 20 g solution
- 1 scoop (40 mg)
HOW TO PREPARE THE KIT :
- Place the proper amount of Lumicyano Powder into a new foil dish then dispatch the powder evenly to avoid clustering
- Add directly “Lumicyano Solution” into the foil dish where you put the powder in step 1
- Gently move the liquid around the foil dish until you homogenize the mixture and it becomes an even mixed it dissolves the Lumicyano Powder instantly!
- Place the prepared foil dish with its mixture onto the hotplate in a standard fuming chamber and heat it at 120°C/250°F with 80% humidity level.
HOW TO USE (VIDEO) :